Sunday, June 1, 2008

Zoo Day!!

Our family went to the zoo on Memorial Day. We got a pass this year, seeing how with a family of our size it cost close to the same amount for one visit anyway, we opted to get one!! We enjoyed ourselves, and we are looking forward to many more trips!!! :-) Here are some photos of our fun day.






I asked a lady if she
would mind taking our pic at the entrance.




The kids enjoying the wate
r... it was a warm day!




Cory has had a (TOY) monkey affectionately named "Boots" since he was 2 or 3 yrs. old that he just adores. He looks very similar to these little guys, so this was a BIG highlight for him!




The kids and Daddy went through Maza palooza, which they really enjoyed!
( Not exactly a srtoller friendly activity for Wesley and I.) ;0)




The boys might be younger, but
Daddy and Elli won!!!!!! :-)




Daddy and Mommy's little "Hatchlings"!





Mama and Wesley!




What a beautiful peaco
ck!




Everyone enjoying our picnic lunch!!




Mama's little monkeys (LOL) in the Amazon Rain Forest!




Alfred Wesley 4 1/2 mos.




When we got hom
e that night, Greg (my sweet husband) went to work right away putting in a garbage disposal and hooking up our dishwasher! I am ever soooo greatful, as I'm sure he and the boys are too! (Truth be known, Greg and the boys do more dishes than I do!!!) ;0) They sure do spoil me!




Here is my BEAUTIFUL dishwasher that honestly does make my days feel stress free when it comes to having a clean kitchen!!!

I hope that you had a wonderful Memorial Day with your family! I surely enjoyed making memories with mine! Bye for now!









4 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute pictures! My kids have been BEGGING to go to the zoo...so I imagine while we are on vacation we will be going. Good to see an update on ya all. That baby is growing so fast. He'll probably be graduated before I see him LOL :-) Love ya all!

urhis said...

Looks like an exciting day at the zoo. Now tell me does Cory still have his monkey and do you keep him at home? What an unusual pet! Little Wesley is so cute. Can't wait to see him again. Enjoy your summer with the children.

Quakenbush's said...

Cory still has his monkey but Tasha forgot to included one tiny word in the post about said monkey, the tiny word is - TOY it is a toy monkey! LOL

Greg

Anonymous said...

YOUR PICS ARE SO GOOD, LOOKS LIKE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT TIME AT THE ZOO. MY KIDS LVED IT WHEN WE WENT, I'VE GOTTA GET THE PICS SCANNED UPLOADED, ONE TIME I DIDNT HAVE MY CAMERA WITH ME AND WE STOPPED AND BOUGHT ONE ON THE WAY. ANYWAYS TAKE CARE!!