Sunday, August 8, 2010


Greetings friends, I am writing to my family and friends to tell you about a unique missions trip opportunity I am a part of. I will be boarding a Missionary Flights International (M.F.I.) flight August 17th. with a group of other short term workers, to fly down to Grande-Rivière Haiti. I will be working, with the rest of the team, for a week to build new bunk beds for the boys who live at the Hope International Missions (H.I.M.) orphanage. I am very excited about the trip and have been busy preparing to go. Tasha and I have been sorting donations for the past two months that have come into H.I.M. for Haiti, and it is a very special privilege for me, that I now have the chance to be a part of the team taking the supplies to Haiti. Tasha and I are leaving bright and early Monday morning to go to Miami to finalize my passport. Pray for us we have a lot of paperwork to finish. You can be an arm extended by helping me to finance this trip, I need to raise about $500.00 to $700.00 for this trip. I am trusting that God will supply this need through your generosity and continued prayer. I look forward to seeing what God has in store. God Bless.

Donations can be sent directly to:
Greg Quakenbush
P.O. Box 1065
Hobe Sound, Fl 33475

Please e-mail any questions to:
gregq122@gmail.com

No comments: