Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Shoes!

As you may imagine having six children, we are always watching for a good deal. Tasha is very adept at bargain hunting, and thrift store shopping. I stopped in at a local thrift store earlier this afternoon to say hello to a good friend of ours that works there. While we were talking I noticed a pair of tennis shoes that looked like they might fit Skyler. Skyler won't be 13 until this August, but he wears size 14 shoes, so they can be a little hard to locate. Well anyway, I didn't purchase the shoes and went about my merry way. Later in the afternoon we received a text message from our friend that works at the store, she asked, could I please stop back past the store before closing tonight. I went back and found that someone (our sweet and good friend) had purchased the shoes for Skyler as a gift! I marvel at the friends that God puts in our lives and how God meets our needs. God is Good!

They fit perfect! They are AirJordan's, not that we care about the brand, but these are well made shoes.

1 comment: