Monday, April 21, 2008

Birthday.

Today was my 37th. Birthday, my boss wanted to take me out to lunch -NICE- We decided to go to this new place, it just opened last week. We sat for 10 minutes before they took our order, then in another 5 minutes they brought our drinks. After waiting for 5 more minutes I finally asked the bus boy to get us a couple straws:) After 43 more minutes of waiting for my cheeseburger and fries, the waitress came out and said she didn't think the cook had even started our food yet! 63 minutes into our 30 minute lunch break we left, still hungry!!!!! We drove down the road to Taco Bell for taco's (my fav!) The funny part is this, we order our food and my boss pulls out his wallet to realize, -no money- so I bought his lunch for MY birthday. Am I a great guy or what? At 5:00 when I got home, my wife and children had supper and a homemade birthday cake ready. I also recieved a new charcoal grill that I have been wanting. Everything was great, but the best thing I recieved was 6 handmade birthday cards from Tasha and the children. They know that is one of my favorite things. So, it has turned out to be a pretty 'okay' day, even if I did get older.

Greg

No comments: