Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Dishes, carrotts, and humming.....

Well, it's Tuesday afternoon (4:00 o'clock to be exact) and we just got done with school about a half an hour ago. I have just introduced Wesley to stage one baby food, about a week ago, and he tried carrotts for the first time today. He seems to approve! :-) While I was feeding him his carrotts and cereal, I was having Skyler do up the dirty dishes and this is what I heard~ Skyler doing the dishes all the while humming ' God Is So Good' ,what a great attitude!!! I love moments like this, it is God's little reminder to me that all of our consistant efforts to teach and show our children God's love is really being absorbed in their little minds!!!! Isn't God good?

1 comment:

urhis said...

What a tremendous lesson Skylar has but into practice: to sing of God's Goodness in the midst of an unpleasant situation. Bless his heart for that little reminder. Love you all, Cathy