Friday, May 23, 2008

Brain Dump/Picture Dump....

Have you ever heard of a brain dump? One of my husband's professors in college would have them do a brain dump. Basically it's a bunch of thoughts and ideas written down on a certain topic, etc... Anyway, that's pretty much what this is going to be tonight- a bunch of random pictures, and thoughts because I've been soooooo bad about blogging lately! We have recently gotten a new camera ( our other one fell and wouldn't work anymore) so I am able to take pictures again. You don't realize just how much you would/could use one until you don't have it! Anyhow, here goes.....



Last week we met my Father-in-law at a Mexican restaurant in Decatur and had supper. Skyler was going home with him for the weekend! Here we all are sitting in the restaurant waiting to eat our yummy food! Did I mention how much we really like Mexican? :-)


Wesley seems to be enjoying himself!!!



Papaw and the crew as we were leaving.



That same weekend was our mother/daughter banquet. This is a picture of Elliana and Mommy. God truly did bless me with a wonderful daughter! What a great smile, you would've never guessed that she never used to smile for pictur
es! :-)


My mom lives about 3-4 hrs. away, and my dear friend Kate's daughter couldn't come, so we adopted each other for the day. Thanks Miss Kate! :-)


Here is a picture of Cory and Tanner with some new toys that they bought with their birthday money.


S
kyler built this ship. My kids love legos!


Cory and Elli, aren't they sweet?



Our not so little Alfred "Wesley".(He weighed in at 20lbs. on his 4 month check up.)

I have quite a few more pics. to post, however while my "not so little Wes" is sleeping I should probably go get some rest myself!!! Goodnight!! :-)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing. I know it's sure hard to keep up on this blog isn't it! Your little ones are growing! They sure don't stay little long:-(

Anonymous said...

You FINALLY updated your blog! ;o) Great pics and I was thinking how funny it is that Elli smiles so BIG now when she never used to smile at all! The little corker!

jenny marvin mealy said...

Wesley sure is growing like a weed! He is changing so fast. I have been updating tonight too. Good too see new pictures!