Thursday, July 3, 2008

Dreams really do come true!!

I wasn't really thinking a lot about buying a farm. In fact I am pretty sure I didn't want much to do with it. Then Tasha and I got married and she started "working" on me. After almost ten years I am starting to catch her vision. Well, truth be known, it is a bit more than that. I can't wait!!!! to get to the farm. (Next week) I suppose you are thinking that the title of this post, as well as the first paragraph, will lead into my talking about the farm being the "dream come true." Well, just to keep you guessing.... You are wrong! My "dream come true" is Tasha



Ha! Surprised you didn't I? I suppose that some women tolerate their husbands and don't mind being a mother. Tasha more than tolerates me......... she loves spending time with me. She loves going places with me. She will even watch over my shoulder as I try to explain things such as, why I love cars, or action movies ( Lord of the Rings) or why it is important not to have the ash borer beattle in our trees. (Just kidding about that one.) All joking aside, I could not have asked God for a more remarkable women to share even the silly things I love, with. I have seen her grow so much in the last ten years. She is a truly marvelous mother, I know five children that are very fortunate to call her "Mommy" (Never MOM!!:) I grow to love you more every day darling. Thank you for being the incredible spouse that God knew I needed.


I love you deeply!
~G

No comments: