Monday, November 10, 2008

We're still alive!!! :-)

For those of you that have seen our previous post hundred's of times, I apologize! We are not able to keep up with our blog like we would like to. Life has been incredibly crazy. God has been showing me some things since we've been here! ( Maybe I will have the liberty to post about those at a later date!) In the meantime, as our friends and family my one request is PRAY!!! We need your prayers.... If God brings our family to mind- please pray, as we will do the same for you as God brings you to mind!

Well, I should go for now! I need to get to work! Have a great week!
~Tasha

P.S.
Bottle up some cold weather and send it our way! I think it's supposed to be in the 80's here today! :-)

3 comments:

urhis said...

Hey there Tasha & Gregg & family, We are keeping your blog in a central spot so that you will come to out mind often. It isn't easy being away from family. We are so glad God is with you and we know He is ever faithful. Keep trusting Him. I'm trying real hard to feel sorry about the 80 degree temps you must endure while we watch the snow flurries fly. LOL Love & miss you all!

Constance said...

Hey, it was good to hear from you. One thing is for sure you are definitely not bored. I am glad you are enjoying yourselves and it is REALLY COLD here! :-)

Monica said...

Hey, We miss you guys up here. We had just enough snow the other day that Janae made a foot and a half high snow man. She was so excited. Well gotta go for now I'm at work.
Love, Monica