Monday, October 27, 2008

Nice breeze.

Hey it's finally a little easier to breath, the temps are falling and so is the humidity, (thank God!) The house we have been in, has some serious electrical problems, so we are moving to a different house. The new one has extensive termite damage, so I have been ripping things out and repairing everything from window sills to built in shelves. I have inadvertantly become a painter down here, I am getting one house prepared and the post office. After a few years these block buildings can use a good paint job. Well, enough of my rambling. I need to get to work.

~Greg

1 comment:

urhis said...

Have you gotten unpacked from your move down to florida? LOL That's so sad that your housing situation is less than what you expected. Hope this home will be the answer. Keep us updated. I trust everybody is settling in well.