Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Loving life!

We live a busy life just like everyone else. Homeschooling has been a challenge, we are looking at some other curriculum, not sure A.C.E. is working well for all our kids. Cory and Elli does fine, but Tanner and Skyler have a little more of a visual learning style, so we will see what happens. Tasha is still working at the Pharmacy down the road, but they keep cutting her hours. She only gets 15 hours this week. I have been looking for something else. I am just about to finish pastoral counseling class, I will be glad to have this one done. Only seven more classes until I finish my first degree! I am excited about that. We had a bunch of friends and family that went to the IHC convention this week, wish we could have been there, we love Dayton convention! Well update again soon.
G~

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hey Greg! I'm a faithful reader...keep it up! Take care!

-Stephanie