Sunday, September 7, 2008

And We're Off..... :-)

Well tomorrow is the BIG moving day! We're getting the truck by 9:00a.m., then loading, we'll be eating a meal with our BEST friends before we go, and then we're off! Please pray that all goes smooth, and that there is very little stress! Also, we got a "new to us van" that I will be driving so please pray that I feel comfortable with it. ( After two-three days of sitting in it I'm sure we'll know each other REAL well!) :-) One of my main concerns is nursing Wesley. We've tried two different formulas and he likes the second kind a LITTLE better than the first, but will only take a few sips! So I guess we will see what happens!

We will be sure to post pics of our trip as soon as we get the Internet hooked up in Florida. I will be anxious to catch up with all of your blogs when we get settled in- until then may God bless. Have a wonderful week!
In Christ,
~Tasha

5 comments:

urhis said...

We are looking forward to the details of your long trip. Our prayers are with you. We miss you already!! God Bless.

Sarah said...

Tasha,

We will be praying for ya all. Keep us updated. We will keep in touch with you. Love ya! Sarah

Danny,Liz,Becca,Ben, Abby and Caleb said...

We just said goodbye and wow was it ever hard! We appreciate your family and cherish our friendship!
We are praying that you all make it there safely and your new move goes smoothly. Contact us as soon as possible! We will miss you all very much!

Constance said...

Good luck to you all and can't wait to see photos of the trip. Tell my brother, Ricky, hello for me.

jenny marvin mealy said...

You are in my thoughts-as always-but especially as you travel. Love ya!