Friday, September 5, 2008

Please Pray-Part Two!

Thank you for all of your prayers from my earlier post! Things are coming around, however we have another matter of prayer! We have been battling the stomach flu since last Saturday. It has hit pretty much everyone except Wesley. I talked with the Dr. today and if I understood correctly he should be o.k. since he is still nursing! The reason I had to be at the Dr. today anyway was because I noticed that Wesley had a couple of patches of white inside of his mouth this morning. My first thought was thrush. He hollered out a couple of times last night, and I mentioned to Greg that I thought that maybe he might be getting an ear infection... Well then this morning I noticed that he had the white spots. I wanted to get him into the Dr. before our long trip, and also not knowing how long it would take to get into the Dr. down there. When I called the Dr.'s office she said that they didn't have any appts. available today and once I explained my need to get him in right away the Lord allowed her to work us in. Diagnosis: Thrush & an Ear Infection!! Poor little guy! Please pray that God will touch his little body as well as those of us who are recovering from the flu! We appreciate your prayers!
God Bless!
~Tasha

2 comments:

jenny marvin mealy said...

Hey guys! I have been away form the computer too long I see. I am so excited for you. I hope all is going well.

I quit my job a seek ago and get to just stay home with Jake now. We are down to one car again so we are really just home, but it is okay for now.

Be sure to keep me up to date on address and phone so I can get in touch with you. I have so much more time now!!!!

Love to all

The Dickinsons said...

I trust that Jesus helps you get everything done and that your family feels better soon. May God give you the strength for the move. Moving is hard, but most of the time it is rewarding. God bless you. It was nice meeting you at IHC.