Friday, September 26, 2008

New Faces, New Places

We are so glad for what God is doing in our lives. Leaving Indiana (Home) was very hard for me, I think Tasha and the children are accepting the new-ness better than I am. I think in my old age I want to put down roots, but God has a plan, of that much I am sure!! I am waiting to start classes until next semseter (January) I am ecxcited to begin, so I can be finished. I want to be better prepared for what ever ministry God has for us in the near future. We have had a couple invitations already, as well as Hope International Missions always being a possiblility as well. Pray for us, that we will hear God's voice clearly amid all the noise. For someone with a passion for missions, Florida carries a lot of noise. The children say "Hello" to Grandma and pa Quakenbush, Grandma and pa Hood and to Ben, Becca, and Abby. We sure do miss all you guys. We have been comforted by the fact that I have a cousin and his family here, we go down and bug them as often as we dare:) I am working hard on getting our internet up. The IT guys says we can't do it in the house we are in, but I am out to prove him wrong! Tasha want's to get new pictures up. We are trying. More later.
Greg

2 comments:

Constance said...

I am glad that things are going well. I hope you do get the internet working, I would love to see the pics, also.

Sarah said...

Good to hear an update from you! We are continuously praying for ya all. We missed you at the reunion this year. Keep checking my site for pictures of it. Take care. We love ya!