Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Haircut Day!!!!!!

Today was haircut day for 4 of the Quakenbush's! The real kicker is that I broke down and gave Wesley his FIRST haircut!!! It was really needed! ( If you saw my last post with the picture of Wes and Elli you already know that!) Here are a few pictures...



BEFORE...



THE FIRST SNIP...



He was very wiggly- it took three of us to get the job done.



But look at these results~ how sweet!



Look at all of these handsome guys, what great smiles!!
I am greatful that God has enabled me to do this for our family- it saves a fortune!!!

2 comments:

Danny,Liz,Becca,Ben, Abby and Caleb said...

You actually broke down and cut his hair...at 7 months old! Wow! Definitely someting to write in his baby book! All the boys look very nice with their new haircuts. Reminds me that I need to cut Ben's....LOL!
I like your new background!

Anonymous said...

they all look very handsome!!!