Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Please Pray!!!

Just a quick note to ask an interest in your prayers! Our family has a lot going on in our lives (Good things) right now and we would really value the prayers of our friends and family.


We have been praying for a while about selling our house. Just four days ago (I think) we finally put a "For sale" sign out front.
Today I was at work and Tasha called me, I had been talking with the housing people at Hobe Sound shortly before Tasha called, and found out that they have a house for us. This is nothing short of a miracle, housing is VERY limited right now. So, anyway Tasha called me at work and told me that the same guy that I had shown the house to over the weekend was looking at it again, this time with his Father. Steve wanted to talk to me, so Tasha handed him her phone and Steve and I had this conversation.

" Hey Greg, your house is sold!"

.........." It's what?"

" It's sold! We want to buy it."

"Great!!!!"

At that time Steve asked his Father when they could get the money. He said they could get it tonight or in the morning. We are starting all the paperwork tomorrow. We should be packed and ready to move by the second week of September. Please pray that everything continues to move forward in God's time. Thank you to all of those friends and family members that have been praying for us concerning my returning to school.

Greg Q.

***Check out our handy dandy countdown at the bottom of the page......


4 comments:

Constance said...

Whatever it is that you are going through, God will help you and guide you.

Danny,Liz,Becca,Ben, Abby and Caleb said...

It is awesome the way things are working out ! I am sure that God will continue to make things happen.."Where God guides, God provides'!

urhis said...

Seems as if God is moving in your lives. We wish you the best.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the move!!