Sunday, August 10, 2008

Wesleyisms......

Here are a few shots of Wes, A.K.A. "Wesleyisms"!!!




I love this picture of Wesley. He looks like such a "little man"!!




This is Wesley's first 4th of July.




Snoozin' with Daddy! :-)



Enjoying his meal!!!!



Time alone with Mama. ( I will cherish these moments with all my children!)





That's a smile that can't even hide behind his Foo-Fee!!! :-)



A couple of shots with Elli. ( Notice his hair. I'm about ready to give him his first hair cut at 7 mos., but I love his little curls, especially when it's wet!)





Skyler put Wes in a little lawn chair, they have fun with "little" Wes! Speaking of "little" Wes, he weighed in at 22lbs., and I believe 28 in., at his 6 mo. check-up!!!!



7 mos. old and learning to feed himself.



That's ALL folks...




I'm tuckered!!!!!!

4 comments:

Danny,Liz,Becca,Ben, Abby and Caleb said...

awww! Sweet pics of Wes! Nice family pic too!

Sarah said...

Very cute pictures! He is growing so fast! Take care!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

the pics are so cute.

urhis said...

I love these photos! Especially the one of Wes and Mommy on the swing. He is growing up so much. Thanks for sharing.