Thursday, October 2, 2008

FINALLY.... some pictures of our trip!!!!!

We left Bluffton, Indiana at around 6:30 p.m. Monday Sept. 8th. We drove as far as Lexington, Kentucky before we stopped at our first hotel. The next day we headed out for Tennessee. We drove as far as Valdosta, Georgia. On Wednesday we continued on in Georgia. (Did I mention how LONG you are in Georgia?) We arrived in Florida at about 3:45 p.m. Wednesday afternoon. The children were WONDERFUL, the trip however was long. However long the trip, God was faithful, and we arrived to our destination safe. Here are some pictures of the trip and a few of our new life in Florida. I hope that you enjoy them!! :-)

Greg bringing the moving truck to our house in Bluffton to load.

Our dear friend Danny Flowers (Greg's "other" brother.) helping us load the truck.


This is the van that the Lord supplied for us the Saturday before we left!
The kids LOVE it!!!


Elizabeth (my best friend) kept Elli and Wes while we packed the truck. What a life saver she was. She also prepared a pork roast that we used to have pulled-pork sandwiches with. Thanks Elizabeth. :-)


This is what I saw for 2 1/2 days. It became a comforting sight to me that I didn't want to lose sight of!


At the hotels that we stayed in I needed something for Wesley to sleep in soooooo....
I emptied out our suitcase, laid down a towel inside and PRESTO~ a baby bed!! :-)


Day 2: Daddy and the crew ready for another day of adventure!!!


This is the first palm tree that we saw in Georgia. ( Notice that it is blurry, I took it going down the road while driving.)


After going through downtown Georgia, we stopped to eat at a Wendy's. This is what the boys saw out the window. They wanted me to get a picture of it! :-) Of course it says "eat more ckikin'!"


Day 3: Mama and the crew ready for our final day of adventure!



What a welcomed sign!

Our new home!

Skyler, "hanging out" at the park.


Elliana having fun at the park.

Tanner, well.... just being Tanner. He'll climb anything!!!


Cory enjoying himself.

That's a smile that can't even hide behind his foo-fee! :-)
I hope that you enjoyed some of these photos of our trip. I will post more of them soon!
~Tasha

2 comments:

Constance said...

I enjoyed all of the pictures. Glad you guys are adjusting well. You will be enjoying the nice sunny weather while we are enduring the COLD weather here.

Danny,Liz,Becca,Ben, Abby and Caleb said...

So nice to see the new pics! I love Wesley's 'bed'! ;o)I think your new house looks cute and cozy! Talk to ya later!