Wednesday, October 15, 2008

....and Church History makes two.

Hey, I received my books and other materials yesterday to start class. I will be taking Church History and Intro to Counseling. It's a start......

I am starting art class for the boys this week, to supplement the curriculum we are using. Our first project looks like it will be a load of fun. We are studying different Buildings (structures, arcitecture.) then to just add a bit of fun I am taking them down the road a couple miles to lego city. At lego city we can pay a little less than a dollar a piece to "build" the structures we are studying, then of course we can just play the rest of the day. I will be sure to get some pictures.
Have a great day!
~Greg

1 comment:

Danny,Liz,Becca,Ben, Abby and Caleb said...

Sounds like fun! We did not know that there was a Lego City there?! Ben will be thrilled! You will have to tell us all about it. We are praying for you guys! ;o)