Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Prayer request.

As some of you already know, we are in a VERY small house (family of seven in 500 square feet.) As you can imagine things are pretty tight. We have heard that FEA will have a house empty the first part of November, and it is 4 bedroom 2 bath. As you can also imagine this house would be a HUGE blessing for our family. Please pray that the powers that be at FEA will allow us to move into this new house. Everything is progressing with my classes, I will only be taking two (starting next tuesday.) Church History, and Intro to counseling. I am excited to start. Tasha and I also have another prayer request for all our family and friends. In January there is a TLC trip to Nicaragua, it is a "backpack project" to take over one thousand backpacks filled with school supplies to needy children. I am signed up to go on this trip. Please pray for everything from my passport getting here on time to evengelistic oppurtunities. I am very excited to be going. I will be involved in some roofing projects as well as possibly having some preaching oppurtunities. Pray for God's direction. God is good!! Keep us in your prayers, as you might have already guessed we are a little homesick. The kids are making a lot of new friends, but they miss the ones from back home. Well I really need to get busy, Tanner had to come to the library for some of his school work so I thought I would take advantage of the time to write a short post. Take care!
~Greg

3 comments:

Danny,Liz,Becca,Ben, Abby and Caleb said...

We will definitely be praying that a bigger place will open up and you will be able to move in! God knows how much you can handle! Remember that he has grace for every situation we face! How awesome is that?!! Miss you all and we will talk to you later!

Constance said...

That would be really awesome if you could get that house. Keep us posted.

urhis said...

Praying with you for God's best!