Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Blessings.

I had believed that I would have to wait until the January session to begin my classes, but I was just this morning told that I will in fact be able to begin October 21st. (By going through the adult distributed education department.) and that my pell grant will cover the complete cost of my first three or four classes. Praise the Lord!!! This is such a blessing to me. We were also offered another part time position in the thrift store this morning. This will help to supplement What we are doing in the housekeeping department already. So, as you can see, (as you said Liz,) where God guides He most certainly provides!! We are enjoying the ministry of the church as well as the relationship God is helping us to build with Hope International Missions. Keep us in your prayers, I have a feeling that things are about to get busy. Love to all!!

~Gregory

8 comments:

jenny marvin mealy said...

Hey guys. I have been missing you for days now, well I miss you every day, but I am missing you more this week.

I am so glad things are going well for you. Things here are good. Money is tight since I quit my job, but we are making it.

My mom is coming on Thursday for a few days. I am so excited. I just hope Mark can get all his stuff out of the living room before she gets here.

Love to all!

Danny,Liz,Becca,Ben, Abby and Caleb said...

That is sooo awesome!! I just LOVE hearing how God is providing for you guys daily!! Things are moving along here and we can't wait to talk to you tonight after 7!

Unknown said...

Hi Guys,
It's Aunt Sharon, glad to see God is orchestrating and unfolding His plan for you. It's so neat to follow your trip via downloaded pics. Will look forward to your updates.

jenny marvin mealy said...

Hey Trish-
you've been tagged...check my page.

John Myers said...

Hi guys, I am so glad everything is going well for you. I miss you all up here. Maybe I can find the money to come down sometime and see you guys. Janae misses Ellie alot. Hope to see you soon. Monica

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys are doing good. I bet it's alot warmer down there than it has been in Indiana. The other day it was in the 30's when I got up!!! Anyways, have some good news....we're having a baby!!! We find out Monday when our ultrasound is to see if we're having more than one. That's one thing with doing IVF you have a chance of having more. I'll let ya know when we find out. Take care and enjoy that warm weather!!!

Nancy said...

I came across your blog by surfing around on someone else's blog (I don't remember who now). The name caught my attention. My cousin Laura married a Gerald Quakenbush, and since I saw a picture of Chad, I am assuming you are related.
Blessings on your new journey.

urhis said...

Tasha and Gregg, & family.

We missed you at the family reunion. But keep encouraging yourself as you look back and see the footprints of Jesus where He has led you all the way. My mom had carple tunnel surgery the week after the reunion so I stayed with her and I will be returning this week as she has the other hand operated on. I've been kinda busy and just now catching up with your blog. Thank God for answered prayer in so many areas of your life. Love You all!