Friday, February 13, 2009

A Couple Pictures.



Tanner standing next to my new toy.



My beautiful wife!



This is the back of the house.



The garage, wow we have a lot of junk.



Here are a few pictures of the house that we are currently in. I have been trying to get more together, but we have been having trouble with our camera. I figured out how to fix that, then we started having trouble with our computer. With regard to the computer we have presently, the pictures may or may not load correctly, so I hope they look okay.
~Greg

3 comments:

jenny marvin mealy said...

Wow! That is quite a place! But I don't even really know what you are doing now? What is going on with you guys?

urhis said...

I agree Greg, I have always thought your wife has THE prettiest smile!! You either have alot of things to unpack from your garage or alot of bananas to eat! LOL

~Gregory Quakenbush said...

I love banana's, but this is a bit much. The sad part is, we are only in this house until April 1st., so there really isn't much reason to unpack.

Greg