Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Strange foods.....

O.K., here's a question for all of you. What are some of the wierd things that you eat? Here's a small list of mine... Greg might tell you that there are many more! (This coming from the guy who likes P.B., tomato, and pickle sandwiches. ;-)
1. I like to eat P.B. and mayo sandwiches.
2. I like to eat cottage cheese and Doritos together.
3. I went through this kick of liking to eat a slice of cheese, and a slice of pickle w/ mashed potatoes on top. I also had this seasoning called " Old Bay" seasoning that I used on it sometimes.
(I know what all of you are thinking... that I ate these things while I was pregnant. While that may have been true SOME of the time, I'm sure that it was not the case ALL of the time!!! :-)
4. I also like to eat ketchup on my mac-n-cheese sometimes!
*****
So how about you? What are some "different" foods that you like? It's o.k., share with us! ;-)
Well, as Tigger would say "T.T.F.N." or " Ta-ta-for-now!
~Tasha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my youngest son loves ketchup on his mac-n-cheese!!