Saturday, February 14, 2009

God is so faithful! It just amazes me that even though we may really mess up sometimes, God still loves us and is standing with arms wide open ready to forgive! I certainly want it to be said of me that I was always ready and willing to forgive as Christ has forgiven me! I want Christ to so shine in me that the joy and peace I have from knowing that I'm in the center of His will flows over onto others. A dear friend of ours from Hobe Sound told me something that a pastor had shared with her, it went something like this - " God is most happy with us when he looks down on us and our heart is polished enough that he sees his own image in our hearts." I want God to look down on me and my heart be so polished it's like looking in a mirror.
Well, I should go for now. May we all shine for Jesus!
~Tasha

1 comment:

Danny,Liz,Becca,Ben, Abby and Caleb said...

And I believe that God will honor you for desiring to be like Him!
Remember that we all mess up from time to time and that none of us are home yet!Thank God for His grace, mercy and that He is willing to give us 2nd chances!
We love you guys and believe that God is NOT finished with you yet! Remember to WAIT on His perfect timing and His plans will come to pass...:o)