Friday, February 20, 2009

Girls Night!!!



Every girl needs one-on-one time with her mommy.
This is exactly what Elliana and I had tonight...
" Girl's Night"! We BOTH enjoyed ourselves.



Elli had set up a spot in our bedroom of some
of her things for us to do.



She took this picture of me. :-)



Mama and Elli...



We had this movie playing while she mostly
did my hair.



Here is our basket of "hair pretties" as
we call them.



This was about the time we had a ball
tickling each other!



After all that playing around a girl's gotta
have a snack! :-)



Elliana enjoying her popcorn.



This is a collage that we made titled
"Girl Stuff". We cut stuff out of magazines
and glued them on here.

We also played with Polly Pockets and some of
Elli's doll houses. I recall her saying several times
" This is the best night ever" or "This is the best
night of the year"! What a sweetie! Just think, this
didn't cost me anything but time- boy what a way
to invest my time! I'm soooo thankful that God has
given me my little girl. Her name means " God has
answered me". I prayed for her for about two years.
I don't ever want to get too busy, and forget that God
has answered me. I'm thankful for all five of my children.
May God help me to remember that "things" can wait,
my children will one day be gone on their own and these
moments will be far and few between.

P.S.
Elli has our collage sitting up in her window!

2 comments:

Danny,Liz,Becca,Ben, Abby and Caleb said...

Awww! How sweet and special! it definitely challenges me to make "one-on-one time" with each of my kids a priority! It looks like you both had a good time!
Abby is soo excited to see Elli again! And we are looking forward to visiting with you all soon1 ;o)

urhis said...

What a treasure to look back on....TIME with mommy!